WEDNESDAY NIGHT ZOOM ART CLASS (NOW THRU DEC 15)
Wednesdays thru December 15
During our weekly Wednesday nights ZOOM art classes, we will focus on trusting our intuition, trying new techniques and — most importantly — gathering together with like-minded people online for relaxation and play. There different themes each month, and while I encourage people to experiment with watercolor, acrylic and multimedia, all you really need to participate is an open mind and a few basic supplies.
If you *really* want to know which supplies I fancy, here is a list of some of my faves.
- An assortment of pencils, some water activated; some not. (I like Faber-Castell Graphite Aquarelle for water activation.)
- Pentel Aqua brushes
- Watercolor set (I use Crayola’s 16-color pack.)
- Black Gelly Roll 08 pen
- Watercolor paper – 140 lb
- Colored pencils (I like Prismacolor Premier.)
- Assortment of paint pens. (I like Posca brand.)
- Assortment of tissue papers (or magazines or newspapers or old books to rip up)
- Gel Medium (& disposable sponge brush to use with it.)
- Acrylic paints. (I like this Liquitex assortment. Great for people who want every color!)
- Liquitex White GESSO
- Assortment of paint brushes (for acrylic)
- Palette for paint
DISCLOSURE: I am part of the Amazon Affiliates Program, and I receive a little credit from every purchase made thru one of my links. I am grateful to you for helping me in this way!