WEDNESDAY NIGHT ZOOM ART – (DEC 7 & 14 & 21, 2022)
Wednesdays • 7PM-8:30PM EST
During our weekly Wednesday nights ZOOM art classes, we will focus on trusting our intuition, trying new techniques and — most importantly — gathering together with like-minded people online for relaxation and play. There are different themes each month, and while I encourage people to experiment with watercolor, acrylic and multimedia, all you really need to participate is an open mind and a few basic supplies.
FALL /WINTER CURRICULUM
SEPT: WONDERFUL WHIMSICAL & WONKY FACES
OCT: CRITTERS & CREATURES
NOV: FIGURES & FACES: A STUDY of SHADOWS & LIGHT
DEC: ANGELS, MERMAIDS & OTHER BADASS GODDESSES
WINTER/FEB: LETTERING, STAMPS & STENCILS
MARCH: SASSY SQUIGGLES
APRIL: FABULOUS FLOWERS
MAY: AWESOME ABSTRACTS
NOTE: No refunds are issued for this level of commitment since I send people recorded videos of the content you might have missed for you to use at your leisure.
If you *really* want to know which supplies I fancy, here is a list of some of my faves.
- An assortment of pencils, some water activated; some not. (I like Derwent Charcoal Pencils and Faber-Castell Graphite Aquarelle for water activation.)
- Pentel Aqua brushes
- Watercolor set (I use Crayola’s 16-color pack.)
- Black Gelly Roll 08 pens
- Watercolor paper – 140 lb
- Colored pencils (I like Prismacolor Premier.)
- Assortment of paint pens. (I like Posca brand.)
- Assortment of tissue papers, magazines, newspapers or old books to rip up.
- Gel Medium (& disposable sponge brushes to use with it.)
- Acrylic paints. (I like this Liquitex assortment. Great for people who want every color!)
- Liquitex White GESSO
- Assortment of paint brushes (for acrylic)
- Palette for paint
- White paint pen (I prefer Signo brand Uniball because they write over everything!
DISCLOSURE: I am part of the Amazon Affiliates Program, and I receive a little credit from every purchase made thru one of my links. I am grateful to you for helping me in this way!