WEDNESDAY NIGHT ZOOM ART CLASS – (1 MONTH)
Wednesday night ZOOM art classes run for a full month from 7-8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. During any month-long set of classes, we will focus on trusting our intuition, trying new techniques and — most importantly — gathering together with like-minded people online for relaxation and play. There different themes each month, and while I encourage people to experiment with watercolor, acrylic and multimedia, all you really need to participate is an open mind and a few basic supplies.
If you *really* want to know which supplies I fancy, here is a list of some of my faves.
- An assortment of pencils, some water activated; some not. (I like Faber-Castell Graphite Aquarelle for water activation.)
- Pentel Aqua brushes
- Watercolor set (I use Crayola’s 16-color pack.)
- Black Gelly Roll 08 pen
- Watercolor paper – 140 lb
- Colored pencils (I like Prismacolor Premier.)
- Assortment of paint pens. (I like Posca brand.)
- Assortment of tissue papers (or magazines or newspapers or old books to rip up)
- Gel Medium (& disposable sponge brush to use with it.)
- Acrylic paints. (I like this Liquitex assortment. Great for people who want every color!)
- Liquitex White GESSO
- Assortment of paint brushes (for acrylic)
- Palette for paint
DISCLOSURE: I am part of the Amazon Affiliates Program, and I receive a little credit from every purchase made thru one of my links. I am grateful to you for helping me in this way!