TUESDAY ZOOM DOODLE with RASJACOBSON
Since the beginning of 2020, painting via LIVE ZOOM has become core to my art practice, providing myself and others a friendly space to come together and create together.
And this summer, I’m trying something new!
Beginning on July 4th, 2023 and running NINE consecutive Tuesdays (thru August 29th) at 1pm Eastern Time, you’re invited to join me via ZOOM for just $20!
That’s right. That’s access to NINE (9) LIVE ZOOM classes for just $20!
This will not be a stuffy, formal guided session, it’s learning by doing — and you’re welcome to talk, ask questions, or be silent and just draw along. Whatever feels right for you. We will art for 45-60 minutes, depending on how things go.
If you’d like to develop a daily art practice in a relaxed but social atmosphere, you’re warmly invited to join the fun.
During our time together, we will focus on trusting our intuition, trying new techniques and — most importantly — gathering together with like-minded people online for relaxation and play. And while I always encourage people to experiment with watercolor, acrylic and multimedia, all you really need to participate is an open mind and a few basic supplies.
Sign up before July 4th to enjoy the full value of this offer!
If you *really* want to know which supplies I fancy, here is a list of some of my faves.
- An assortment of pencils, some water activated; some not. (I like Faber-Castell Graphite Aquarelle for water activation.)
- Pentel Aqua brushes
- Watercolor set (I use Crayola’s 16-color pack.)
- Black Gelly Roll 08 pen
- Watercolor paper – 140 lb
- Colored pencils (I like Prismacolor Premier.)
- Assortment of paint pens. (I like Posca brand.)
- Assortment of tissue papers (or magazines or newspapers or old books to rip up)
- Gel Medium (& disposable sponge brush to use with it.)
- Acrylic paints. (I like this Liquitex assortment. Great for people who want every color!)
- Liquitex White GESSO
- Assortment of paint brushes (for acrylic)
- Palette for paint
DISCLOSURE: I am part of the Amazon Affiliates Program, and I receive a little credit from every purchase made thru one of my links. I am grateful to you for helping me in this way!