Gratitude From An 11-Year Old
So it’s Thanksgiving. I’ll tell you what I’m grateful for: My son, who decided to take over as today’s guest blogger and gave me a little extra vacation time. I was going to add more, but I think he’s about covered it.
Stuff I’m Thankful for at Eleven Years Old
1. Thanks for my family. They love and support me when I’m in a tough situation.
2. Thanks for life. It keeps me alive.
3. Thanks for friends. Those guys sometimes piss me off, but they are still awesome.
4. Thanks for entertainment. It makes us say: “ooh,” “aah,” and “oh no!”
5. Thanks for books. They help us learn and are great on car rides when you don’t want to get out of the car to do errands. You can say, “Do I have to go in? I’m reading.” That usually works.
6. Thanks for my Dad’s job. Without it we wouldn’t have enough money for everything we have today. Because everyone knows my mom’s job as a teacher doesn’t really pay very much.
7. Thanks for technology. Especially when it works.
8. Thank goodness for a little vacation. No school!
9. Thanks for blankets: Warmness!
10. Thanks for everything. Except the bad stuff. And luckily, we don’t have too much of that.
What are you thankful for?